Brokenborough is a village and civil parish in Wiltshire, England. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 173. The village is situated very close to the county boundary with Gloucestershire and is two miles north of Malmesbury in Wiltshire, and four miles south of Tetbury in Gloucestershire. The Tetbury Avon, also known as the Ingleburn, flows to the west of the village.
Brokenborough church had apparently been built by the 12th century. In 1248 it may have been served by Malmesbury abbey which took the tithes of Brokenborough. From 1341 or earlier to 1879 it was a chapel of Westport church, and from 1879 to 1984 a chapel of Charlton church. In the early 16th century, because Brokenborough village was sometimes separated by flood water from Westport church, the bishop consecrated Brokenborough church for christenings and marriages and authorized burials. Corpses were buried at Brokenborough in the 17th century and later. Marriages were apparently solemnized at Brokenborough in the 17th century and early 18th.