Weddings photographed at Drapers’ Hall by UK based award winning documentary wedding photographer Kevin Mullins.

In the 1420s the Drapers’ guild decided to build its own Hall. This first Hall was in St. Swithin’s Lane.

The current Draper’s Hall, is situated in Throgmorton Street, and was purchased from King Henry VIII in 1543 for around a thousand pound. This had been the house of Thomas Cromwell, but had been forfeited to the King on his execution in 540.

Destroyed by the Great Fire of 1666, Drapers’ Hall was rebuilt between 1667 and 1671. In 1772, it was again rebuilt after a fire which did considerable damage and, in the 1860s, it was changed again and the interior altered by Herbert Williams. It was later altered once more in 1898-9.