A post most likely of interest to photographers rather than bride’s and grooms (bride’s and grooms, please explore the rest of the blog ðŸ™‚ )
I’ve been asked several times recently about my upcoming speaking engagements and whilst the whole year is not mapped out yet, this is the first six months or so.
If you are attending any of these events, it would be great to catch up.Â Feel free to drop me an email beforehand.
- Saturday 6th January:Â Prague, Czech Republic – I’ll be giving a two-hour talk about my wedding and social family photography work at The Czech Photo Centre.Â I also have several images displayed in a two-month long exhibition there.
- Friday 12th January:Â SWPP Convention, London – I’ll be spending an hour on the DigitalabÂ stand between 10am and 11am.
- Saturday 14th January:Â SWPP Convention, London – I’ll be giving a masterclass about my documentary wedding photography.
- Thursday 25th January:Â I’ll be giving a talk at Wokingham Camera Club.
- Wednesday 31st January:Â Amersfoort, Netherlands – I’ll be giving a one day Wedding Photojournalism and the Business of workshop.
- 7th – 18th February: Dubai – I’ll be giving several different workshops in Dubai during Gulf Photo Plus.
- Monday 26th February: Las Vegas, U.S.A – I’ll be part of the panel on the Rangefinder 30 Rising Stars session.
- Tuesday 27th February:Â Oxford Photographic Society – The Candid World of Wedding Photography.
- 18th & 19th March:Â Birmingham, The Photography Show
- 24th & 25th April:Â Newcastle – I’ll be giving multiple presentations at The Residency of The North
- Tuesday 12th June:Â Bath, England – I’ll be one of a number of speakers at the first ever X-Wedding Conference.
That’s it until after the Summer wedding season.
If you are going to be at any of these events, please let me know and it would be great to catch up.
And just so we have some pictures here…….