Editing & Workflow for Wedding Photographers Workshop 1-2-1
Upon purchasing this workshop, I will contact you to organise the nearest mutually convenient date.
More Wedding Workshop dates will be added throughout the year. Signup to the email bulletins on the right to get notifications.
Do you find you are struggling with the workflow and editing elements of your wedding photography business? If so, this one-to-one workshop may be perfect for you.
I’ve spent the last six years or so honing my editing and post production skills. During this workshop we will use my workflow as a template guide to help you better your own workflow. We will cover everything from asset management, file handling, selecting and editing (including black and white processing).
This is a three hour one-to-one workshop. This workshop is aimed at wedding photographers who want to streamline their workflow processing and take a peak into the way that I edit my wedding files.
All attendees should have at least a working knowledge of Adobe Lightroom. We will also use Photoshop a little (though it’s not part of the overall workflow).
- In camera file management
- Back ups and card management
- Amazingly quick image selection
- Lightroom catalog structures and best practice.
- Library & Develop Module
- Utilising Smart Collections
- Editing colour and Monochrome
- Enhanced Exporting and cloud storage management
Editing & Processing Workshop Details
– Remember this is a one-to-one workshop so you can get the absolute most out of the workshop.
– Feel free to bring your laptop, though we will do the core of it on my systems.
– You will go away with a step by step blueprint for your editing and workflow.