Finding the perfect Wedding Photographer
A little bit about you …
I know that finding the perfect wedding photographer is difficult and I want to help you if I can.
If you have already read the bit about me and possibly my notes on Documentary Wedding Photography and also scoured my Wedding Photography Portfolio then you should have a good idea bout my style of wedding photography by now.
And don’t forget to check out the blog – there are hundreds of past weddings there for you to take a look at.
You will hopefully realise that my style of wedding photography is different from the hundreds of other photographers out there.
If you want wedding photos that are driven by natural, emotion-filled moments then please read on.
You spend a lot of time and money on your wedding.
Would you prefer to spend that time with your family and friends, or spend hours of your big day with a photographer having endless posed pictures ‘set up’ for you?
If this is the case then, I’m hoping then, that you love:
- Natural images
- True Storytelling photography
- Wedding photography that captures people, just being people
- Emotion filled and humour driven photographs
Finding the perfect wedding photographer; images that make you smile:
I know that finding the perfect wedding photographer is often a challenge.
However, please take a look at Anya & Mark’s Bury Court Barn Wedding above. Turn the music up.
After that, hopefully, you will be engrossed in my wedding photography.
You’ll see emotion, humour, love, fun, use of natural light and a whole wedding story.
Above all , if the following, fills you with dread:
- Hundred’s of group shots (of course, we can still do a few).
- Photographs that are on a tilt.
- Told to “look at the camera & smile”.
- Spending more time with the photographer than your guests.
In other words, I think we are on the same page 🙂
Do you like it?
I know that finding the perfect wedding photographer is a real challenge for couples and subsequently I hope this page has helped.
- The style is totally natural.
- You will be free to enjoy your day with your friends and family.
- You will get timeless wedding photographs that you will want to look at with your children and your children’s children for many years to come.
- Appointed the first ever Fujifilm Ambassador for weddings back in 2012.