This is an intense two day Wedding Photography Mentoring solution for those that want to get a real grasp of their business and move forward with it.
This programme will be totally tailored to your needs and if the schedule below is just a guideline. We will cover everything candidly and honestly and no area will be out of bounds.
I pride myself on my honesty when it comes to tutoring and there are no secrets that I will keep from you.
We will create this programme entirely around your needs. Part of the session will be critiquing your work from RAW (or in camera JPEGs if that is how you shoot).
All members of this Wedding Photography Mentoring session will join me in a private Facebook group and receive ongoing support and advice.
The two days are intense and will run from 9am until around 6pm. Lunch will be provide and day one will include a dinner locally where we can continue to discuss business (or rugby…). The fee for the Wedding Photography Mentoring also includes accommodation for two nights in a local hotel here in Malmesbury. Additionally, students will receive a printed copy of my “Shooting Weddings from the Inside Out” workbook.
Included in the Wedding Photography Mentoring Fee:
- Two night’s accommodation in a local hotel here in Malmesbury (if you are arriving by train, transfer from Kemble station also included).
- Lunch on both days and dinner on day one.
- Portfolio Review.
- Business of Wedding Photography; building a brand, client acquisition and attracting the right clients for you.
- Gear, shooting and configuration.
- Understanding the trinity of Light, composition and moment.
- How to shoot weddings from “the inside out” rather than the “outside in”.
- A candid look at full weddings of mine, and yours and getting a better understanding of how I shoot each section of the day.
- Workflow, editing and asset management.
- A full and candid critique of your website with SEO and Social Media advice.
- Six moth followup review via Skype.
- Access to private Facebook support group only for members of the mentoring programmes.
- “Shooting Weddings from the Inside Out” – workbook.
If you wish to join this Wedding Photography Mentoring programme, please order from this page and I will contact you to arrange the nearest available dates that suit us both. Please note these will need to be midweek days.