- My thanks too for these photos. They really are quite spectacle, exceeded our wildest hopes by a million miles and captured what is our enduring memory of the day: warmth - even in black and white. To have even one great photo of us is a wonder - we've broken lenses before. But to have so many is a complete treasure. We owe you the earth.AndreI can't stop looking at them, Kevin. They are exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much.NatalieNatalie & Andre
- Nathan and I loved the photos and our family & friends did too! We couldn't have imagined them any better and they really capture some of the truly memorable moments. My favourite is the one of Nathan and myself doing our vows with my grandad in the background - it's my favourite picture of him and you can really see the emotion and happiness of the day in his eyes. He's not a huge smiler but his eyes tell it all :).Emma & Nathan
- Hi Kevin, Wow we absolutely love the photos! Thank you very much, you captured our day beautifully!! So many lovely moments, and so wonderful to have a photo from every part of our day.We absolutely love the shots! Thank you!! Thanks very much again for these stunning photos from our day.Rob & Laure
- Such an amazing set, a lot of people will be very moved with some of the images you have captured, they really mean a lot.Julia & Chris
- “Hi Kevin,Thank you very much for the link to our photos. We love them! You have definitely captured so many magic moments of our day. You must have a sixth sense of when things are going to happen!! We couldn’t be happier with the finished product. We also loved the music on the slideshow! Thanks for going to so much effort.” – Charlotte & Richard from their Prince Albert Camden WeddingCharlotte & Richard
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.