- We absolutely love the wedding pictures and they are so much better then we thought they could be. Our family and friends love them too.Kate & Scott
- “THANK YOU! For these! We do indeed love them, thank you.Thanks also for the beautiful wooden presentation box and the printed photos you did too. They’re lovely!” – Emma & Matt from their North Hidden Farm WeddingEmma & Matt
- Hi Kevin, Thank you so much - the photos are aboslutely stunning and we are so happy with them! I both managed to shed lots of tears and laugh at the same time! The slideshow was fantastic and you have really captured the spirit of the day. We will treasure them forever and I know our families and friends will feel exactly the same. We've had lots of people asking for your details. I think this email comment from Ed's aunt reflects why: "He was so discreet, none of that standing around for hours while your face freezes into a horrible leer". We laughed at this but it is so very true.Liz & Ed
- Hi Kevin - Thank you so much for sending over the link to the photos, we've finally had chance to look at them today and absolutely love them! They look great and so lovely to see everyone having so much fun!Laura & Stuart
- Dear Kevin,Thank you so so much for sending these, the photos are just wonderful! You captured some great photos and they are so beautifully taken and edited, thank you so so much. We had a brilliant evening going through them, alot of laughs with some of them.Thank you again so much for capturing the day so beautifully. You made it all so easy and it was great to just be able to relax and not have to worry about posing! And you captured the day perfectly.Dorothy & Bill
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.