- Hi Kevin, Thank you so much - the photos are aboslutely stunning and we are so happy with them! I both managed to shed lots of tears and laugh at the same time! The slideshow was fantastic and you have really captured the spirit of the day. We will treasure them forever and I know our families and friends will feel exactly the same. We've had lots of people asking for your details. I think this email comment from Ed's aunt reflects why: "He was so discreet, none of that standing around for hours while your face freezes into a horrible leer". We laughed at this but it is so very true.Liz & Ed
- Many thanks for your email. I was away when this dropped into my inbox but it was a very nice Christmas present to come home to! We love the photos, they are everything we wanted - they capture all the little details of the flowers, cake, etc that no-one else thought to photograph and some really emotional moments. I love that you caught the whole quiz finale - which really made me laugh at the time and I didn't even see you in the room! (You said we wouldn't notice your presence but I didn't really believe you.)Emma & Richard
- "Fantastic photos -we couldn't be more pleased with them. I agree with you that they really capture the mood of the day. We’ve got the disc. Enjoying looking through the photos again. They really are spectacular." - Emma and Chris from their London Summer WeddingEmma and Chris’s London Wedding
- “Thank you so much Kevin. We love the photos! They are really special and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives.” – Julia & James from their St. Ermin's Hotel, London WeddingJulia & James
- Hi Kevin, the photos have bought great pleasure all round. Huge thanks for a superb job. I will be very surprised if there aren’t a few customers for some prints! Meantime, Sophie and I just enjoy logging in and replaying the whole sequence…Very best regards.Sophie & Chris
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.