- Hi Kevin, the photos have bought great pleasure all round. Huge thanks for a superb job. I will be very surprised if there aren’t a few customers for some prints! Meantime, Sophie and I just enjoy logging in and replaying the whole sequence…Very best regards.Sophie & Chris
- Oh Kevin, these pics are just brilliant! We are so so pleased, and have spent hours looking at them, over and over again! You’ve captured some great moments, and its amazing to see the day again from another perspective. Thank you so much! Hope all is going well with you – looks like you have been really busy and have loads coming up.I’m not surprised as you are brilliant! Thanks again!Steph & Tom
- We have looked at the slide show a number of times now and are going to show it to Steve's mum tonight! We absolutely love them - they really do encapsulate everything the day was about. It's a bit mean but we saw someone else's wedding pictures (of their wedding) recently and all they were were people arriving and grinning straight at the camera and a load of posed groups. Nothing like yours/ours and we felt really good about it! There are so many that we want to give to different people and get framed for ourselves.Sophie & Stephen
- Such an amazing set, a lot of people will be very moved with some of the images you have captured, they really mean a lot.Julia & Chris
- Thanks very much for the photos, both Rhian and I love them. As you said they capture the day perfectly, the day seemed to pass by so quickly and the photos you’ve captured allows us to relive everything and see lots of things that we wouldn’t necessarily have caught on the day. Thank you again for the images and for the day itself. I’m still not sure how you managed to take so many photos when I don’t remember seeing you at all!Rhian & Leon
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.