- Hi Kevin, We just wanted to get in touch to thank you you for our beautiful wedding photographs. It was surprisingly emotional looking at them because every time we look at them it feels like we’re back at the wedding – such is the power of your reportage style! You really captured some lovely moments and we can’t wait to get some of them up on the walls. Many many thanks.Shelley & Murray
- Hi Kevin The photos are wonderful, thanks so much for coming to Hanbury despite your daughters operation, really good of you.Isabella & Paul
- Thank you for the presentation, it is wonderful. We are so pleased with the results, they capture perfectly the flow, essence and joy of the day. There are many moments captured which we had not seen on the day so it has been great to speak to family and friends over the weekend to share the stories behind the shots. Once everyone has seen them, and we view them another 100 times, it will be great to reminisce over the gallery with our friends and family.Liz & Iain
- Hi Kevin, Wow we absolutely love the photos! Thank you very much, you captured our day beautifully!! So many lovely moments, and so wonderful to have a photo from every part of our day.We absolutely love the shots! Thank you!! Thanks very much again for these stunning photos from our day.Rob & Laure
- My thanks too for these photos. They really are quite spectacle, exceeded our wildest hopes by a million miles and captured what is our enduring memory of the day: warmth - even in black and white. To have even one great photo of us is a wonder - we've broken lenses before. But to have so many is a complete treasure. We owe you the earth.AndreI can't stop looking at them, Kevin. They are exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much.NatalieNatalie & Andre
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.