- Nathan and I loved the photos and our family & friends did too! We couldn't have imagined them any better and they really capture some of the truly memorable moments. My favourite is the one of Nathan and myself doing our vows with my grandad in the background - it's my favourite picture of him and you can really see the emotion and happiness of the day in his eyes. He's not a huge smiler but his eyes tell it all :).Emma & Nathan
- “Hi Kevin,Thank you very much for the link to our photos. We love them! You have definitely captured so many magic moments of our day. You must have a sixth sense of when things are going to happen!! We couldn’t be happier with the finished product. We also loved the music on the slideshow! Thanks for going to so much effort.” – Charlotte & Richard from their Prince Albert Camden WeddingCharlotte & Richard
- "I've had a very quick look through and I love them. Exactly what we wanted - brilliantly capturing all the natural moments that we didn't get to see on the day."- Ben & Mark from their Botleys Mansion WeddingBen & Mark
- I've just been looking through the photographs again (I can't stop!) - we LOVE them allAmy & James
- "Hi Kevin,Thank you so much! The photos are incredible and gave us a good giggle looking through them all. There are so many little moments that you’ve captured that I’m positive other photographers would have missed and you’ve managed to capture a real essence of the day – we had such a fun day and are so happy that there are photos of some if the funniest / nicest moments to keep those memories alive.Brilliant!Thanks again"- Sarah and Eliot from their Wedding at Herons FarmSarah & Elliot
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.