- Hi Kev - Thanks so much for these, they're awesome! So many happy people :-) Have a fab and well deserved holiday and we'll catch up when you're back. xxCaroline & Ian
- Hi Kevin We both just wanted to thank-you so much for the amazing photographs we really love them. Andy & Shelley :)Shelley & Andy
- "Fantastic photos -we couldn't be more pleased with them. I agree with you that they really capture the mood of the day. We’ve got the disc. Enjoying looking through the photos again. They really are spectacular." - Emma and Chris from their London Summer WeddingEmma and Chris’s London Wedding
- Thank you very much for the beautiful images. We are all so, so impressed by them - and by how hard you worked. You have captured the mood of the day very vividly. The pictures of Pete's elderly relatives are absolutely priceless! Some of the shots were quite overwhelming. For instance, I've never seen my Dad get weepy in public, as he appears to be doing during my sister's video montage, so you have recorded something really quite rare. Also, my parents band Frogmorton perform very rarely these days so it's great to have some lovely shots of them.The images of the barn itself and surroundings are truly stunning, particularly the first b&w shot taken at a distance. It really sets the scene. Thank you for capturing some of the decorative details too. Superb.Lindsay & Peter
- “Thank you so much Kevin. We love the photos! They are really special and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives.” – Julia & James from their St. Ermin's Hotel, London WeddingJulia & James
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.