- The photos are truly phenomenal; thank you so much! You really have captured the essence of us as people and of our special day :-)As well as looking very stylish and beautiful, every photo makes me smile and a fair few make me laugh a lot...exactly what I was hoping for from the photos. I particularly ADORE the shots of the children and where you have captured people's reactions to marryoke, the magician and the speeches. Really couldn't be happier.Claire & Thad
- They are such fabulous photos - I am giggle-crying through each one!! And i'm only half way through! Can't wait for my second instalment with a glass of vino this evening... We are thrilled with the photos, they tell a wonderful story of our day. Thank you so so much for working your magic!. Thank you so so much Ali xAli & Matt
- "Thank you for the link - we're absolutely delighted with the pictures, they're stunning. We've been on tenterhooks since Monday when you put that sneak preview up online!We're going to show our parents in person over the weekend, before sending the link out to friends or putting them up on Facebook etc.Lorna was sobbing last night at the picture of her and her Dad walking up the path towards the church, followed by her mum and two sisters, it's a fantastic picture of the whole family.You've captured some really special moments - I loved the shot of me, Em and Jean at the reception. They had sent me a London Welsh pin badge with their acceptance card, which I was showing them on my inside pocket - I think Em was quite chuffed I'd worn it.Also, the picture in the church vestibule when our witness Tom, was offering me a last chance to back out before he signed the register (all in jest, of course!). Amazing how many little stories you've somehow captured in photos." - Lorna & Sam's from their Wedding at The Red Barn, Blindley HeathLorna & Sam
- "Fantastic photos -we couldn't be more pleased with them. I agree with you that they really capture the mood of the day. We’ve got the disc. Enjoying looking through the photos again. They really are spectacular." - Emma and Chris from their London Summer WeddingEmma and Chris’s London Wedding
- My thanks too for these photos. They really are quite spectacle, exceeded our wildest hopes by a million miles and captured what is our enduring memory of the day: warmth - even in black and white. To have even one great photo of us is a wonder - we've broken lenses before. But to have so many is a complete treasure. We owe you the earth.AndreI can't stop looking at them, Kevin. They are exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much.NatalieNatalie & Andre
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.