- Hi Kevin, Thank you so much - the photos are aboslutely stunning and we are so happy with them! I both managed to shed lots of tears and laugh at the same time! The slideshow was fantastic and you have really captured the spirit of the day. We will treasure them forever and I know our families and friends will feel exactly the same. We've had lots of people asking for your details. I think this email comment from Ed's aunt reflects why: "He was so discreet, none of that standing around for hours while your face freezes into a horrible leer". We laughed at this but it is so very true.Liz & Ed
- I've just been looking through the photographs again (I can't stop!) - we LOVE them allAmy & James
- “Hi Kevin,Thank you very much for the link to our photos. We love them! You have definitely captured so many magic moments of our day. You must have a sixth sense of when things are going to happen!! We couldn’t be happier with the finished product. We also loved the music on the slideshow! Thanks for going to so much effort.” – Charlotte & Richard from their Prince Albert Camden WeddingCharlotte & Richard
- Thank you for the presentation, it is wonderful. We are so pleased with the results, they capture perfectly the flow, essence and joy of the day. There are many moments captured which we had not seen on the day so it has been great to speak to family and friends over the weekend to share the stories behind the shots. Once everyone has seen them, and we view them another 100 times, it will be great to reminisce over the gallery with our friends and family.Liz & Iain
- The pictures themselves are wonderful and we love them. Thank you so much. Thank you so much also for our beautiful album and wonderful gift! It's brilliant !!! We love it ! Warm regards Poppy and Rasim xPoppy & Rasim
Keep up to date!
Sign up for my email newsletter. I promise there won’t be any spam and you will just get weekly notifications of new post to my website.
Before we begin, please, sit back, turn the sound up, relax and enjoy the short Photofilm below:
What did you think? You just saw twenty images that sum up my story telling approach to wedding photography.
I photograph weddings honestly, without any reliance on filters, bulky lighting systems or assistants.
You’ll probably not even notice I was there.
Your Wedding Photographs will become a Family Heirloom.
I photograph weddings not just for you, but for your children and your children’s children.
I want to photograph your wedding and deliver images from the perspective of one of your guests.I’ll blend in, observe and be the curator of your wedding day memories.
You will get pictures that take you right back to that moment in time and I do that by being a part of your wedding using small cameras and being as discreet as possible.
Kevin Mullins – Documentary Wedding Photographer
Authentic, Honest & Sympatheticly Shot Wedding Photography
I’m a multi-award winning wedding photographer based in the Wiltshire, UK. I am a professional, full time photographer which means I can offer you a 100% service without compromise on artistic quality, service or product delivery.
I’d love to chat to you about becoming your wedding photographer.
- Wedding Photography is a Passion
- I tell stories, through pictures
- I’m discreet and unobtrusive
- I won’t take over your day
- Essentially I’m a guest at your wedding
- My style is completely candid
- I use only the best albums and providers
- I Hope you like my pictures. I’d love to shoot your wedding.